Try adding some of these anti-aging tips to your daily beauty regimen to get the help you need for a natural ageless look that helps you to look younger – longer.
Unfortunately, there is no Fountain of Youth that we can drink from to keep us looking young and wrinkle-free forever. But, there are ways you can keep wrinkles at a minimum, have glowing skin, shining hair and a natural ageless look.
You don’t have to spend a ton of money or subscribe to a beauty regimen which takes more time than you’re willing to spend. Simple methods of taking care of yourself can make all the difference and give you the boost you’re looking for to maintain a youthful look for as long as you can.
• Omega-3 Fish Oil – One of the best anti-aging miracles on earth, this natural anti-inflammatory helps your hair grow and does wonders for your skin. Take 500 Mg. of Omega-3 fish oil in the morning and also at night.
• Stop using heavy makeup – Makeup tends to make wrinkles look even deeper. You can use a lighter concealer where needed and then apply a tinted moisturizer for a more youthful and makeup-free look.
• Don’t forget the eyes – The delicate area around your eyes needs more pampering than the rest of your face. Inexpensive gel products made especially for that area can keep your eyes from forming deep wrinkles.
• Sesame oil – One of the best kept secrets of dermatologists is the use of organic sesame oil. Massage it all over your body before showering to help the blood circulate and to hydrate your skin by washing away dead skin cells.
• Stay away from white sugar – Dermatologists know that consuming white sugar can speed the aging process by weakening collagen which keeps the skin supple. Sagging skin and wrinkles are the result of eating too much sugar.
• Your hands mirror the aging process – Keep your hands ageless by taking good care of them Use the same exfoliation mask on your hands that you use on your face. Scrubbing away those dead skin cells can make a world of difference.
• Manage stress – Stress can age you faster than too much time in the sun. Massage, reflexology and meditation can help lessen the effects of stress and deep breathing exercises such as those practiced in Yoga can also be beneficial.
• Get whiter teeth with fruit – Eating fruit that contains malic acid (apples, grapes and strawberries) help to cleanse your teeth and get rid of stains from drinking coffee and tea.
• Hydrate your hair – A quick styling tip to control fly-away hair and frizz is to hydrate your hair with a very small amount of conditioner before blow drying. Stylists use this trick all the time for younger and healthier looking hair.
These anti-aging tips and tricks can help you manage the natural effects of aging. You’ll also look younger and healthier by adhering to a diet rich in nutrients and an exercise regimen which gets your circulation going.