Success is whatever you think it is – for some people, it’s massive money, and for others, it’s freedom from a 9 to 5 job or the satisfaction of personal fulfillment, or even having the ability to help others. Whatever you think, Think Big To Achieve Success Beyond Your Imagination.
The thing is that success is whatever you say it is.
I'm sure that you’ve heard some success stories where ordinary folks like you and me have gone from rags to riches scenarios. But there are even better stories out there. Like the stories of young and even older entrepreneurs and business people leaving their corporate world to go and fulfill their destiny by taking a chance, throwing caution to the wind and living their best lifestyle, whatever it may be to them.
They are abundantly happy and successful with a deeper sense of success – a success beyond their wildest imagination in the beginning.
Here are a few tips on how to define what success is to you and only you:
Why do you want to achieve this particular success?
Taking this notion of what success looks like to us one step further, ask yourself some key questions. What’s your why? Everyone has one so begin by asking yourself,
- Is there something better and more fulfilling than the lifestyle that I'm living now?
- Do you wish to help others solve a problem you have experience with?
- Do you value freedom over material things?
- Do you value financial freedom, being of service, freedom to come and go as you please,
- Would the ability to create a flexible schedule which works for you and your family make you happy?
- Do you wish make a difference to others?
Dig deep down and quietly meditate on your true calling, passion and purpose. Start getting in touch with your why.
Once you get in touch with your why, your core need and desire will become to come to light. If you have a driving need to be your own boss or a passionate purpose to help others beyond your wildest dreams, this will come to light as well. Once you know your why, your core desire will come to the surface.
What actions steps do you need to take
Once you’ve uncovered your own definition of success, what your why is, and what’s the most important thing to you, it’s time to take a trip outside of your head and beyond your comfort zone into the world of action. It’s now the time to get in touch with the how.
- How will you make it happen?
- What does it look like to make it come to life?
Let’s take a look at seven categories of life and how to succeed in each one.
The 7 Categories of Life
- Personal: We all have so much going on in life. There’s work, career, school, home and family. The list goes on and on. It’s so easy to lose sight of what our personal goals are. We might want to finish a degree, complete a certificate, write a book or just learn a hobby or skill. When it comes to personal goals, you get up inside your head and you think or feel too much.
- Career: Career goals may be a little easier to achieve than personal goals. It’s easier to set career goals and detach from them in a colder more logical way of thinking.
- Relationships: When it comes to thinking and aiming big, you want to have success in all areas of your life. Success is not related to only money and career. Success in relationships equates to thinking and aiming big in all areas of your life
- Money: Money has got to be one of the biggest blocks there is. Money has so much power to control us if we let it. There are a few action steps to take around having success in the area of finances:
- Life Purpose: We all inherently know what our life purpose is, but we manage to use several negative tools against ourselves.
- Prosperity: Have you ever looked at somebody and wondered to yourself how they did it? Lots of people feel the same way about others who are successful. We tend to look at others and think they are lucky or they get all the breaks or their husband/wife/parent made it happen or they come from money.
- Spirituality: Success in spirituality comes when you allow and accept what works for you. No one can tell you what, how, when or where to practice your spirituality or what spiritual practices you should take on.
How to Succeed in Each
…To Be Continued Tomorrow.