Creating Success Habits
Successful Habits To Develop
- Set achievable goals
- Small steps/one new habit at a time until that one is in place
- Celebrate success both personally and with others.
- Take a look at your habits and what hasn’t worked so you can figure out a new strategy for what works.
- Write your strategy down and carry it with you – use an app if necessary. Technology works wonders toward achieving goals.
- Make a decision, if it doesn’t work simply make a new one – don’t beat yourself up.
- Always be in action and in momentum don’t sit analyzing for too long. Keep moving.
- Learn how to say no.
- Kick procrastination to the curb. Reward yourself for every goal achieved no matter how small, especially for the small ones.
- Write it all down and the steps you will take to achieve each new habit.
- After writing it all down, put it away and revisit it later – you’d be surprised at how much you've achieved.
Learn to think and aim big. You most certainly can retrain your brain. It just takes practice.
The more you practice, the easier it will become.
With these tips, practices, and goal-setting techniques, you’ll be on your way to not only learning to think and aim big, but you’ll be on your way to living big.